Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
kal colors posted 3 videos dedictad to Nishant 😲
Yeh toh chamatkar hai!😆
Chalo at least this season the contestant I m rooting for isnt disliked by colors 🤣
chamatkar hona hi chahiye...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
kal colors posted 3 videos dedictad to Nishant 😲
Yeh toh chamatkar hai!😆
Chalo at least this season the contestant I m rooting for isnt disliked by colors 🤣
chamatkar hona hi chahiye...🤗
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Finally I'm soo happy with nishant 😳 in today's episode he was shining I mean the way in every topic he was visible & specially while duty thing the way he handling & making understand ppl showing his leader quality 👏 & even with shehzaad both r now so easy with each other..
Keep going boy🥳
yaaaa..
He is looking so hot☺️
Apart from that he did a comeo role too😈
Ya in geet & ehmmbh serial
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkSyjfK_OJ/?igshid=1fkzhzs98taoy
Many people found it interesting😎
Nishant is winning hearts❤️
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Ya in geet & ehmmbh serial
Yes and in uddan too