Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will watch boss tonight 😁
this was so cute an event.☺️
this was the last time he had chicken 😔😭Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7KNJFFuY3/?igshid=1g6l2nqorxjv8
Blue vest
And lovely food 😊💔
one of those rare exercises he is wearing a joota 🤣
awww aj boue hai pani pani pani
I was thinking to watch something yesterday night but headphones nahi thay so main so hi gayi. Seedha subah uthi and then phir se so gayi and abhi uthi 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I will watch boss tonight 😁
Happy Pannchami ☺️🤟
The most HOWLARIOUS sequence of Boss 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmAczYBxay/?igshid=194y33dimw5k1