Gauhar Sunny Deol waale Gaddar and Damini waale combined role mai aachuki hai.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gauhar Sunny Deol waale Gaddar and Damini waale combined role mai aachuki hai.
Hina and gauhar aaj meri dil ki tamanna ooori kar do! Please chodna mat!
shukla's fragile ego still hurt 😆Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
Kuch b bolo gauhar is besht kaise pagla gayi hai...🤣 shukla ne phir taane de diye uske tweet ke 🤣
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Everyone is screaming and celebrating. Not sure who won. 😒
Han meine to half way se dekha to samajh hi nahi aaya kya hua🤣
I want these girls to defeat this bhaalu! Egoistic kahika!
Gau... Three things... Rules, Rules, Rules...
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Uske saamne toh baby voices mein baat kar rahi thi.
"I love you Salman", "I like your smile Salman". You felt you couldn't confront him? Theek hain - but why fall over someone approx. 10 mins after they disrespected you and your husband then? Tab kahaan gaya issue? Tab self-respect went to take a walk?
I guess Gau's team won.. Gau Rahul were jumping like crazy..Originally posted by: spicysagar
Everyone is screaming and celebrating. Not sure who won. 😒
Shukla ek hi bakwaas kab tak karta rahega
Shukla ki Gauhar par satak gayi hai. 😆