Abhinav is being reasonable meanwhile Ruby on the other hand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhinav is being reasonable meanwhile Ruby on the other hand
Gau - kachraa nahi bolne ka, iss ghar mein kachra bahut sensitive topic hai
Ruby and Abhi are serious after the confession room discussion.. Meanwhile all housemates and senior are singing near pool..
Originally posted by: M2OSHERFWILZ73SF
How many actually tolerate their bosses insulting their family members in professional environment?
Her family is also a member of the house and employee of the boss right?
So the boss technically insulted another employee only na?
PS : I hadn't liked Sallu calling him a samaan. But Rubina's outrage seems fake.
Buzzer goes off... Task instructions
Pavitra Shukla ke kandhe par 🤣
Day 18
MS-
Kya hai ye bhediyon ki awaaz hai ya morning song😆
I dont see rubina as the winner yaar!
Koi nahin lagta filhaal mujhe winner material.
I am glad someone had guts to question Biggboss and Salman on what right do they have to insult contestant.
Good job Rubina. 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Rubbu darling english literature ki class samajh ke wnglish ka upyog kar rahi hain
Lol I thought I was the only one noticing that lol yeah she finds the most bizarre words to form a sentence and then cant form the sentence correctly 🤣