Next samyutha devasena going...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Next samyutha devasena going...
All trying to make her laugh..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Original character name..
IKR ... Wish they gave her some other name like how they changed ML character name Sooraj :(
Orignal name Sooraj - Sun , Sandhya - Twilight
Poles apart characters and their love atory ... Eppo Saravanan mathunangalo appove indha essence poiduchu ...wish they kept her some other name 😭
I was fan of this original soap for some time .till hijack track ... Not liking it 🤢
Sam ... Good job 👏
Thanks for all the updates. Can’t wait to see today’s episode. My daughter would love to see this episode I think. My kids watch BB if there are good and entertaining tasks.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
IKR ... Wish they gave her some other name like how they changed ML character name Sooraj :(
Orignal name Sooraj - Sun , Sandhya - Twilight
Poles apart characters and their love atory ... Eppo Saravanan mathunangalo appove indha essence poiduchu ...wish they kept her some other name 😭
I was fan of this original soap for some time .till hijack track ... Not liking it 🤢
Oh k.. seems same story they gonna follow..
Don kno I didnt follow the show..
Some tweets to the fact that Suresh is attacking Sanam...is it?
I had to share this tweet here...so funny....I really hope Aajeedh gets the least votes
https://twitter.com/DonSureshArmy1/status/1318598006032207872
Thanks for d updates Buddies 🤗
Some tweets to the fact that Suresh is attacking Sanam...is it?
in today's episode??