Damnnnn💔🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Damnnnn💔🤗
Rekhaaaa❤️❤️🤗🤗Mahi ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️.
So true kate🤣Originally posted by: caller123
That's why they are Pati Patni 🤣🤣
I wonder why they brought Sampoorna 2 . They could have given a random name. Not that.
Hope they left her part in this sneak peek but will show in episode. I think to justify their immediate bonding and to show Bon's intelligence they might have used her.
❤️🤗🤗
Possible plus your assumptions nate always true.Originally posted by: caller123
My guess.
I am sure stabbing might be Ani's dream. He might think if he goes like he will get ended up stabbing so he planned out with Saurab to dusguise themselves.
I shared my logic regarding this in earlier pages . I feel sneak peak was the missing pieces for my logic. I now guessed it like above . But we will get to know what really it is on tomorrow . Not today.
Sneak peek😭
So its not Sampoo or mucchad babu who told him something. He thought Rasiya threw green cloth to indicate Bon's presence😭 later Rasiya na kehde ki Bon escaped
Tarabai- Aakhir aa hi gaya deewaana🤣
I received Bondita's letter by mistake.
"Was this just a coincidence?"
When I came across the courage of the girl who wrote the letter,I wanted to support her.
I wanted to become her voice. But then I failed but now...
FATE BINDED US IN A RELATION.
Why? What should I consider this?
COINCIDENCE OR MY DESTINY?
or God's will?
P.S I guess caption is bit long for the edit naa
Wow❤️
Ama Naa varapo almost all convos get completed😂 So just reading and liking the posts😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haha rendumea🤣