Guys how about today's episode?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys how about today's episode?
Hope she hears hina advice
Guys were are you all😔
No one after episode?
I Missed It
Hai....why less participants in our AT?
She said something like, take stand but on necessary matter something like that....and few other things..I read from ddt yesterday
Wow thanks for pic
Hope she gets back her luggage soon....❤️
I want to see her fashion sense too😉
Abhi and rubi are a kind of very matured couple I feel....never showed intimacy on national television.....whereas showmance couples always crossed their limits every season....