Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 | Spoiler Thread |

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

-Members are requested to post all spoilers related to Ishq Mein Marjawan 2, here in this thread only, without posting randomly and clutter the main forum

- If there are any spoiler threads, they will be locked or merged here or just move the opening post and lock the remaining thread.

- No personal chatting or spamming with tfs, thank you's or emos in this thread, instead, a like would suffice.

-IF COC and IMM2 Forum rules are always applicable here, at all times.

Regards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah FB pe video hai jo keh rahe hai ki Vansh usko apni baho mai uthake kamre mai le jayega aur R diya girne nahi degi😳

YouTube pe serial news mai keh rahe hai Aryan thappad ka badla lega R ko V se samne badnam karne ki sazish rachega ðŸ˜¡

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Yeah FB pe video hai jo keh rahe hai ki Vansh usko apni baho mai uthake kamre mai le jayega aur R diya girne nahi degi😳

YouTube pe serial news mai keh rahe hai Aryan thappad ka badla lega R ko V se samne badnam karne ki sazish rachega ðŸ˜¡

Really? Why don’t u give me the name of that fb page? Or at least give me the links please???

What the helllll?? What is even wrong with this bloody damn Aryan? Now he needs a thappad with a slipper 

Vansh better not fall for such cheap tricks of Aryan and I want Vansh to Beat Aryan badly if he does that 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

It was expected😂

Tfs

Our Vansh will always save Riddhu 

Welcome 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Really? Why don’t u give me the name of that fb page? Or at least give me the links please???

What the helllll?? What is even wrong with this bloody damn Aryan? Now he needs a thappad with a slipper 

Vansh better not fall for such cheap tricks of Aryan and I want Vansh to Beat Aryan badly if he does that 

I couldn't find FB link but YouTube link is here 

https://youtu.be/HLAR_EoXlKI