Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 | Spoiler Thread | - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Many promo have been misleading us 

Ridhima has lost memory card she has not seen full video could be possible memory card get changed in it they show Vansh point gun at rangini

or

Vansh did not not kill rangini  vash was angrying. He just   Try to scared rangini  to find out some truth  any thing is possible,

Ridhima once  again she will doubt Vansh 

Originally posted by ishan.780

Many promo have been misleading us 

Ridhima has lost memory card she has not seen full video could be possible memory card get changed in it they show Vansh point gun at rangini

or

Vansh did not not kill rangini  vash was angrying. He just   Try to scared rangini  to find out some truth  any thing is possible,

Ridhima once  again she will doubt Vansh 

Knowing Riddhima for sure she will doubt Vansh and think he’s the one who did it 

memory card too will get changed showing Vansh as the murderer and after it gets changed only Riddhima will get it 

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Knowing Riddhima for sure she will doubt Vansh and think he’s the one who did it 

memory card too will get changed showing Vansh as the murderer and after it gets changed only Riddhima will get it 

according. To. Promo. Ridhima  Will get biggest betrayal again. But  From whom  vash, Kabir or rangin 

According spoilers  rangin. Will next new villain in. Vash and Riddhima life...

I hope Riddhima listen to her heart not what she seen .... often what you seen and believe. Is not true , in one episode Riddhima said herself.. 

Originally posted by ishan.780

according. To. Promo. Ridhima  Will get biggest betrayal again. But  From whom  vash, Kabir or rangin 

According spoilers  rangin. Will next new villain in. Vash and Riddhima life...

I hope Riddhima listen to her heart not what she seen .... often what you seen and believe. Is not true , in one episode Riddhima said herself.. 

According to promo it’s from Vansh as she thinks Vansh is the one who killed ragini looking at that photo 

For sure ragini will be a villain 

Exactly that’s what I want that Riddhima to believe what she feels and thinks about Vansh than believing that photo she sees 

By the time her faith is firm in V Ragz will show up and steal V from her andthe rest of the gang is ganging up on her anyway.. sudhr ja larki warna hira laal jese launde ko kho hi ndena kahi tum tou😆

Originally posted by yoyo2

By the time her faith is firm in V Ragz will show up and steal V from her andthe rest of the gang is ganging up on her anyway.. sudhr ja larki warna hira laal jese launde ko kho hi ndena kahi tum tou😆

I don’t want ragini to steal Vansh from Riddhima like that and Riddhima should fight for her ‘love’ and that’s Vansh 

I hope Vansh doesn’t go to ragini also like that