Hello!
I don’t think it’s physically possible to catch up but so glad to be part of anything that gushes over KSG.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello!
I don’t think it’s physically possible to catch up but so glad to be part of anything that gushes over KSG.
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Haan but they are milestones. Armaan kahan tak chala jayega Riddhima ke liye. 😭😭❤️❤️
At least they are not fighting and he's not in pain coz he's not with her 😭😭😭
Sometimes he would be in pain because of her 🥺
Armaan ka ishq sach mein uske bahut imtehaan leta tha 🥺
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!
I don’t think it’s physically possible to catch up but so glad to be part of anything that gushes over KSG.
Hello!! 😃
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Hello!! 😃
I’m looking at the title of the thread and can’t believe it’s been 16 years of him on tv!!
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Sometimes he would be in pain because of her 🥺
Armaan ka ishq sach mein uske bahut imtehaan leta tha 🥺
So true 😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
I’m looking at the title of the thread and can’t believe it’s been 16 years of him on tv!!
I know, we have come such a long way and our love for Karan has also become strong 🥺
😆Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!
I don’t think it’s physically possible to catch up but so glad to be part of anything that gushes over KSG.
Welcome welcome.
But yea we are slow slow so you can catch up 😎
Fc abhi tak khatam nahi huya 😐 sab garba mein wayast? k ka gujrat event yaad aaraha hai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Fc abhi tak khatam nahi huya 😐 sab garba mein wayast? k ka gujrat event yaad aaraha hai
Abhi kaun garba jayega 😜😜