Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arryline

AP played smartly na she herself confronted son hai kidnap hua so that’s like putting a semi colon at the moment on that issue .

Kabir’s upper hand is he knows Ridz too well he can actually predict her moves which Vansh can’t at the moment .So Ridz will have to outsmart him but that I guess will happen only when Kabir’s real face comes out in front of her 

Ridhima heard conversation between AP & her son? If ridhima would be real smart then she should have not believed AP's  a single word . Because ridhima has already got how manipulative she is! There even challenging,  threatening have been done between them! Ridhima becomes sometimes smart but most of the time she works like emotional  fool. I wish cvs would show atleast in one of her jassusi she brought out real culprit.😣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

[QUObachchan, ticglitter]

Mein kya sab yaad dilate cvs sasta nasha kiye hain sach me and helly y role kyun choose ki 

[/QUOTE]delete

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Mein kya sab yaad dilate cvs sasta nasha kiye hain sach me and helly y role kyun choose ki 

Writers ne Bolate waqt bola hoga helly ko fl ka grey shade hoga... Actions hai...

Par ab likhate waqt usse typical itv fl ban rahe hai.....ekta ke fl aur mamta ke fl mein kuch difference nahi raha hai...misunderstanding between leads, in laws planning/plotting, kitchen politics, 

Fl ke bol bachchangiri( AP vs ridz confrontation a big time fail for me..) , fl facing problem from all sides.. 

ASAP outdoor shoot ke bohot jarurat hai show mein.... 

Pak gaye hua wahi background dekh kar... 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

AP played smartly na she herself confronted son hai kidnap hua so that’s like putting a semi colon at the moment on that issue .

Kabir’s upper hand is he knows Ridz too well he can actually predict her moves which Vansh can’t at the moment .So Ridz will have to outsmart him but that I guess will happen only when Kabir’s real face comes out in front of her 

I dont think Riddhima believed Anupriya. 

She says to herself...Mummyji main janti hoon ki aap natak kar rahi hain...

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning everyone 🤗🤗

Hv a nice Sunday

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its better to show Vansh laying trap and  He is the mastermind  behind this photo fiasco.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Good morning everyone 🤗🤗

Hv a nice Sunday

ziva..missed you🤗

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Ridhima heard conversation between AP & her son? If ridhima would be real smart then she should have not believed AP's  a single word . Because ridhima has already got how manipulative she is! There even challenging,  threatening have been done between them! Ridhima becomes sometimes smart but most of the time she works like emotional  fool. I wish cvs would show atleast in one of her jassusi she brought out real culprit.😣

CV’s are showing that she’s receiving on the job training to be a spy 😆

I don’t think she believed it but I think chapter of AP now is not that much of a relevance to her now ,also now that Kabir has given her a 7 day deadline she’s shifted her focus to Ragini mission again 

arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I dont think Riddhima believed Anupriya. 

She says to herself...Mummyji main janti hoon ki aap natak kar rahi hain...

Yaa she has not believed her I think she has shifted her focus right now to more pressing issue of Ragini so that Kabir can save his job and she can clear her consciousness and be with Vansh 

arryline thumbnail

Hi Gauri ,just saw you 🤗

How are you ??