Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4T6UMQ7665CFLSGO
Then why did you ordered a deep dish? Those are hazardously heavy........BTW...this is one more reason you should come here to visit us....we have the best pizza in the US...seriously......
I wanted to try something new....yep NY is on my list to visit! Hopefully I will get to one day 😭
lmao i just searched for an apt emoji on i-f...lol nvr used it much...i-f's got some good emojis lol 😝
Meena is on a roll today 🤣 I've never seen this side of you before...I like it!
idk about their dancing skills but just a general trend ive seen back in 2000s where i just felt woman were more inclined to dance in BW songs & family drama as opposed to seeing bold & smart women in lead roles..
lol tired of one liners...too cliched of me i guess..
Meena is on a roll today 🤣 I've never seen this side of you before...I like it!
idk about their dancing skills but just a general trend ive seen back in 2000s where i just felt woman were more inclined to dance in BW songs & family drama as opposed to seeing bold & smart women in lead roles..
Oh no.....that's more like a BG score...that's frustrating.......for the actors & viewers both........
Originally posted by: 6SOAP4KKGAOOJYFN
hmm...where it is not present? why blame only one fraternity.........
No that's what I meant...why were people shocked about drugs in BW? It happens everywhere...even in colleges!
lol tired of one liners...too cliched of me i guess..
Taking a break from everyday life is always good......👍🏼
It's Fandom 😆
Originally posted by: BGNGWAXVEWJWNLAU
Nope. We FD people were fearing the entry of sautan there 😆 what if she checks twitter🤪 although no tags were used . Phir bhi😆
Does she not have anything better to do? 🤔
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5