Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
lol ok ill watch it with isa munching in on the pizza...lmao costco's gotten stingy or it could just be my local one..
Now we will go to the central park....they cleaned it now.....
lyrics of famous song😆
i had it in afternoon...rightnow i drank turmeric milk like about half hour-hour ago now..
It's all TM effect....coffee I'm also drinking.....not from coffee........
Originally posted by: ABSAYMMLBML72ADP
Oh....I know...they made that dude like a love-struck puppy type...sorry if I am hurting you folks feeling......
Nah I totally agree with you...like it was ok in the teen phase but now it's going a bit overboard
Please leave Nemo alone......poor guy anyway...has no name...then you're taking his shelter away...too....
lol expressive doc as a host will be interesting...idk about delusional yet😆more brownie poiints for entertainment & getting ratings high..unless its hasan minhaj interviewing her
Originally posted by: 26FEHL6F642LK5KM
Oh lord...never heard about that word...low key fan.........how about an air purifier..........that will be much of use nowadays......
Yeah....need an air purifier
Disclaimer: Smoking causes cancer

😲
Nah I totally agree with you...like it was ok in the teen phase but now it's going a bit overboard
Lord...look...who is agreeing with me on this...Alina...are you sure none of your genes got mutated?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5