lol feelings r mutual 👏😆...nice work😆
LOL I can complain as much I want but I signed up for it 😆 but it feels good to see that my classmates are also overwhelmed so I'm not the only one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol feelings r mutual 👏😆...nice work😆
LOL I can complain as much I want but I signed up for it 😆 but it feels good to see that my classmates are also overwhelmed so I'm not the only one
Are you sure...you need that...though you're already on that........sorry don't kill me.......🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yeah
good showing MU from FL's POV
but it's too much now
she jumps to conclusion
@bold 😆🤣, true
matlab MU create karni hai toh kuch bhi
Shravan ko bhi ab stand lena chahiye
that day he gave back
tumhari choti soch and all
And she called him dhokebaaz, LOL🤣
@bold - tbh I didn't understand why Shravan also called her a dhokebaaz...what dhoka??? Neither of them had anything to do with the vest deal! Also it seems perfectly logical to support your own parent!!
lol feelings r mutual 👏😆...nice work😆
Meena...you're on fire today.........buddy.......🤣🤣🤣
😂 good luck ji ..u will overcome the semester as an expressive doc <3
Few show which I know EDKV2, Kalash, MATSH, IMMJ2 showed MU from FL side
otherwise 80% it's from ML side
because they think Abusive, torturing ML fetch TRP🤣
but it's not true
CS Good ML too fetching TRP
it all depends on execution and storyline😆
Kundali ka alag hai😆
but I don't think it's rigged
nahi toh EK ke saare shows top 5 mein hote
KZK2 flopped due_to story
anyway
bass interesting episodes ho
TRP don't matter😆
Originally posted by: VDD7IRH4TV6SATIG
OMG/...I can't believe it...Meena...you sent this...I was checking to make sure that's not DQ......🤣
She's coming over to the dark side 😆
OMG...she is spraying over the terms on me....🤣
@bold - tbh I didn't understand why Shravan also called her a dhokebaaz...what dhoka??? Neither of them had anything to do with the vest deal! Also it seems perfectly logical to support your own parent!!
🤣
don't know about her thought process 😆
Originally posted by: NSJJQX5JRPXP55KP
Lord...why did I even bother to think about real chemistry...when Alina is involved.......
😆🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5