lol i dont even know some of the orgo mechanisms ...mind is ancient
Nah...it's definitely med school treating me....I'm sitting in lecture like:
I'm not even sure what a red blood cell is anymore....jk jk
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol i dont even know some of the orgo mechanisms ...mind is ancient
Nah...it's definitely med school treating me....I'm sitting in lecture like:
I'm not even sure what a red blood cell is anymore....jk jk
beautiful snow is another one...😆
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
@bold - it's ok! Don't say sorry
@bold Orange - Thanks❤️🤗
Party
@bold blue - True😆
@bold green - Share folder, I will watch. Yeah chemistry is good
@bold purple - Yeah. Negative character, he is slaying it. He is targeting my pati🤣VR
Bhagu...what chemistry you're talking about.........Physical, inorganic, organic, or what...
It's Sony show
nahi toh Suman badla lene ke liye shaadi karti Shravan se
usse punishment deti
balcony mein thand mein so jao
eat tikha khaana
mushroom wale noodles 🤣
taunting everyday
tumhara dhokha and all🤣
#joking😆
ok till than ill imagine alina flipping her hair as an expressive doc in makingOriginally posted by: J5ELMN5SCPUJQ423
You won't find it...because that's under construction now.......wait for to get it ready.......🤣
Originally posted by: Z4RXPBU7O22JS5GX
Bhagu...what chemistry you're talking about.........Physical, inorganic, organic, or what...
leads ki chemistry 😆
You all are just jealous of my amazing talent

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
leads ki chemistry 😆
Lord...why did I even bother to think about real chemistry...when Alina is involved.......
Originally posted by: HASWG5SOHHGIE4TQ
No worry...she will break all the records including all of my bones...if any left out then.........🤣
That's quite humerus of you to say....
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5