I didn't like nikki today. Nish helped her a lot and yet she bursted at him. Kaddar hi nahi usse, iss bande ne uske liye stand liya none of them stood up for her until he did.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I didn't like nikki today. Nish helped her a lot and yet she bursted at him. Kaddar hi nahi usse, iss bande ne uske liye stand liya none of them stood up for her until he did.
Sallu isn't taking ruby's stand lightly .
Bb nalla voting kholta he kyun hai lol🤣
Originally posted by: love_never_dies
Rubina is taking BB and Salman , I didn't do this task because I find it derogatory.
finally someone spoke....that task is absolute shit
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Rubina screeching and telling her fans ki mere fans isko vote dedo isko jaroorat hai and he has a very degenrate way of asking it.
Coming across really off putting.
And mid of this screeching of Ruby, Gauhar and Hina saying that I see this year's winner. In reference to Rubina. 😆
I can definitely see why Hina sees a winner in Ruby 😂😂
Aj ka pura epi was scripted guys 🤣
Rubina se leke jaan tak 🤣... Jaan especially couldn't stop himself from screaming yes when Niiki continued to be a confirmed sadasya. Khud na bolke khud kush hogaya he was wrong. Wtf. At least script theek se likho bb🤣.
Tamboli ko dekh ke mujhe bhi kone main baith ke rone ka mann ho gaya. Koi nhi hai mera yahan, Sab khud ko dost bolte hai par mujhe batate nhi main galat hoon. Booohooo. 😒
One thing I like the most about Rubina, voh bohot daring hai
this

Standing up to Sallu is good - I enjoy it as much as the next person - but you have to have a basis - you've gotta be 100% in the right - otherwise you're just going to come across as a disrespectful idiot. Why is she speaking against Sallu tmrw?
I think she is supposedly taking a stand against BB, for being referenced to as dimaag mai kachra. It was not on her personally, but a task between Tamboli and Ruby on kiss ke dimaag mai jyaada kachra hai.
So she finds this offensive and refuses to play the game because she finds it derogatory. So supposedly Sallu is pulling her up for her insubordination and probably her rude way of talking to Salman as well. Looks pretty staged to me.