Which songs are they singing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Which songs are they singing?
Totally agree.Originally posted by: GIWK4NPBNPQL5ZFA
Jisne bhi yeh task banaya usko ek chumma ❤️
Loving this concert
Nice that they are shuffling and visiting each of the concert.
Ek punna n ejaz hi I didn't see shuffle. Everyone else did.
U r right not too soon dearOriginally posted by: attiya1.3
Yeh hoga zaroor eliminate but itni jaldi nahi😂
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I hope next week phuski bomb Nishant eliminate hoye
Nishant fuski bomb tho nahi hai. Banda me bahut dimag hai. Aaj unke pura game hi palate diya😆 he knows what is right for him and when to hit the ball at the right time😆
Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Eijaz must be happy to dance with Gauhar!
He was so cute crushing on her 😆
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Such a good task.
I m amazed BB ka aisa dimaag chala
Aaj meri puri family watching BB14
BB ne 2020 me sach me scene palta... Family audience ko bhi kheech lia.. Hum sath sath hain😳😆
Jasmine toh rahul ki concert mein chupak gayi hai..jaan ke paas ja hi nahi rahi
I like him but I don't like him doing the chaaplusi of Shukla. He's too big to do that