Hello
Koyi haiiiiii?
* Echoes*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello
Koyi haiiiiii?
* Echoes*
And copying shuru🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And copying shuru🤣
Yup😎
* Self pat*
Jenny Diiiiiiii muaaaaah🤗
Missed you! 😭
Tu sudharne nahi wali😆
I missed you more Baccha!
How are you doing? And how are your studies going on?
I hope you aren't stressing your body out and taking care of your health...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu sudharne nahi wali😆
I missed you more Baccha!
How are you doing? And how are your studies going on?
I hope you aren't stressing your body out and taking care of your health...
😎
😭🤗❤️
I am doing good...studies are going fine...
Nope... I am taking care❤️
Missed my Spamming Baccha in the CCOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
😎
😭🤗❤️
I am doing good...studies are going fine...
Nope... I am taking care❤️
Good...!
Or else I would have been really angry
Hellooooooooooooooooooo....😳
Aisa kyun bol rahi ho Britu bacchu??😭
Mishtu🤗
How's your exams going on? How are you?
We are missing you badly here... Jaldi se exams khatam karke wapas aa jao... Kab hai last exam??
Aisa kyun bol rahi ho Britu bacchu??😭
My dearest Shaheen Di you know ki I'm a nautankibaaz. No one noticed my posts, and ignored my question and this or that. That's why I got dramatic.