I think Nikki has a crush on Rahul
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Nikki has a crush on Rahul
Nish and shehzad dono ko Bahar phenk do🙄
Faltu gaalis
I had expectations with shehzad with that Shukla argument...but phir phuss
And abhi ke pass humesa screwdriver hota hai firbhi tight nahi kar saka. Sorry bahut ganda joke tha🤣
Originally posted by: kurkure26
seeing abhinav and nishanth fighting during task remided me of hungama scene of akshay khanna and aftaab fighting 🤣
Abe to haath lagana
Shehzad, Jas, Ruby, Abhinav bitch about Eijaz playing games....
Rubina chichore harkatein karne ke Baad saying mein aur pavitra grace se lade🤣.
Nikki ke chehre pe 12 baje hai🤣.
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I think Nikki has a crush on Rahul
Unka BB house ke bahar se chal raha hai..
The whole Snow white and 3 dwarfs ka quad going about with chacha chacha remarks on Ajaaz.
Aijaz camera ko dekh ke bol raha hai RaJaNi bahar bethe bethe jal kudh rahe hain😆