Wow...
Hot super update...
Keep writing...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow...
Hot super update...
Keep writing...
please do write more
loved it
You made me speechless storyline is very good hope you continue this story with next chappy good luck yaar
That was really good. Please continue soon.
Gur, thank u for this spicy, hot masaledar OS. You made us wait 2 days but it was worth it
What a hot n sizzling update. Both so bold oye hoye☺️ u r such a great writer, u have a way with words seriously. Keep it up and cant wait for more
Nice OS.Can you write next part to this? I would like to read further.
Me too, will definitely like to read more xx😊
Great story... please please please continue soon...n do write more
I...😳
That was amazing ☺️☺️
Like WOW!! ☺️☺️
I'm really enjoying your works and this will be another one of my favourites.. ☺️☺️
I really hope there's a second part to this. But it's fine even if there's none. 😳
Keep writing more Gur 😳
Yeh toh masala max hua☺️ awesome work Gur🔥🔥🔥