What she did.. I think I missed ๐
Gave the pass to aajeedh from jithan ramesh.......
Adhuku they said y doing like this nu
So she started crying bucketsinnu mudiyala aluga๐ก
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What she did.. I think I missed ๐
Gave the pass to aajeedh from jithan ramesh.......
Adhuku they said y doing like this nu
So she started crying bucketsinnu mudiyala aluga๐ก
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Just to play with him kept the pass for sometime..
Oh.. thanks.. but she is going on and on now ๐คก
Nisha crying and Ramesh consoling her, Bala doesn't care and is gymming ๐คฃ
Sab bhad mein jao bala reaction ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rio n nisha overacting.. y can't they show siblings love outside bb..
I agree, it is annoying now.. ๐
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sab bhad mein jao bala reaction ๐คฃ
This was the exact dialogue in my mind when I saw that ๐คฃ๐
Originally posted by: muffin_love
Gave the pass to aajeedh from jithan ramesh.......
Adhuku they said y doing like this nu
So she started crying bucketsinnu mudiyala aluga๐ก
Didnโt she say she wonโt cry....she faced more bad situation...this is more for content
I agree, it is annoying now.. ๐
Seriously yaar.. for nothng y crying bucket ๐
Originally posted by: muffin_love
Gave the pass to aajeedh from jithan ramesh.......
Adhuku they said y doing like this nu
So she started crying bucketsinnu mudiyala aluga๐ก
She is going over board in her concern to maintain the good image always ๐๐ผ
Overacting..
She is going over board in her concern to maintain the good image always ๐๐ผ
Anyone can figure out its fake