Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Tom I'm making Sam AT ๐ณ
Wow ... Nice Arthi ๐๐ผ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Tom I'm making Sam AT ๐ณ
Wow ... Nice Arthi ๐๐ผ
Hello everyone.. ๐ค
rekha ku enna?Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Hm Title
Bala - simply waste
Showcase - Som n Sam
Atmosphere artist - vel n shivani
Busu nu crackers - Sanam n Aari
Invisible - Gabi n ajeedh
Aama samy - nisha n ramesh
Bb4 trending- Suresh n anitha
Strong player - Ramya n Rio
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Kala n shivani dancing pair..
I m loving d typo here ๐คฃ
Miss Kala , Ancy , Sharath
Archana entry was good.. and Suresh displeasure was evident in his expression.. ๐
Rio oda title I din like
Ramya vum Rio vum onna๐
Som and Aari are very disappointed with the feedback shared by Archana.. ๐๐ญ
busy updating didnt saw ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Archana rio kku kuduthath innum koluthi poda pokuthu