Achha ab shippers ko lgta h hina ka next tatget sid ka bed h
Agar yeh hua tohna jaane kya hga us din🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Achha ab shippers ko lgta h hina ka next tatget sid ka bed h
Agar yeh hua tohna jaane kya hga us din🤣
with you partner 🤬🔪🔪Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
No extension please😭😭😭🔪🔪🔪🔪😡😡😡😡😡
but didn’t hina make a comment this morning hinting he was on her bed...whether she was hinting he was there for lil while due to aircon or during night I don’t know 🤷♀️Originally posted by: AngelsDevil
Achha ab shippers ko lgta h hina ka next tatget sid ka bed h
Agar yeh hua tohna jaane kya hga us din🤣
accept it or not .. us din adhe shippers ship chod denge 😆Originally posted by: AngelsDevil
Achha ab shippers ko lgta h hina ka next tatget sid ka bed h
Agar yeh hua tohna jaane kya hga us din🤣
I love how shippers are going out of their way to reassure themselves and everyone around them 😆 fans on insta don’t seem happy 😬
I wasn't trying to reassure anyone by posting this.. I just found the pic funny
Originally posted by: WYMP3TYFVZQHBMGZ
accept it or not .. us din adhe shippers ship chod denge 😆
Many shippers have already left Or turned solo
but didn’t hina make a comment this morning hinting he was on her bed...whether she was hinting he was there for lil while due to aircon or during night I don’t know 🤷♀️
He slept on her bed on Saturday night because of ac issues at his bed. We could not see that because live was not there for weekend but in episode morning song it was shown
https://twitter.com/_miss__kaur_/status/1316371953385529345?s=19
🤣. Delulu ki hadd paar
I had a feeling that would be the case....oh well whatever works for each individual I guess.Originally posted by: BornHyper
Many shippers have already left Or turned solo