Rahul is top performer followed by jasmine and jaan😅
Though I am loving ruby ka tarka😂😅
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rahul is top performer followed by jasmine and jaan😅
Though I am loving ruby ka tarka😂😅
Kuch bhi bolo mujhe entertaining laga yeh task.
Aijaz look good with rahul😆 Bhayankar pair
Abhinav full on attacking rahul 🤢Disappointing 👎🏼
How irritating is jaan with his sidharth ne good job bola🤪
Model chamcha hain apna Jaan 😆
Unlike last seasons thod fod and cheekna chilana it was fun!
I may finally have some hopes. These guys might be actually be able to be creative and do tasks well. They are going in the right direction!
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Kuch bhi bolo mujhe entertaining laga yeh task.
Haan contestants doing good ...quite unexpectedly
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Rubina arguing with shukla I screamed I deserve the chara 🤣. Wth
Sid.. Chalo nikal lo.. Ye chara kisi aur ko khilao.. 🤣
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I feel like this season contestants are more fun but not gawaar like Shuklas. Perfect contestants for an international show
👍🏼