I want to watch shirtless Karan on my TV screen 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to watch shirtless Karan on my TV screen 😭
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
One reason why I would want Karan to do a mythological role is that we will get to see him shirtless all the time 😂😂😂
Repeat also we will be drolling on chest divide then other things 😳☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
But then hum pehle Karan ke abs pe drool karenge, phir unke lip moments pe dhyaan jayega phir unke aankhon mein Kho jayenge, usske baad unki dialogue delivery pe dil aayega... phir hum seedha swarg pahunch jayenge ☺️☺️🤣🤣
Satya wachan will just see him repeat repeat repeat kuch chut to nahi gaya ☺️
Rishabh Bajaj x 4
Made by Odriksgian for members of KSGFC




I want Karan played in double role now after all our discussion bas 🖐️🖐️
I am in heaven 😍😍😍😘😘🔥🔥
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Repeat also we will be drolling on chest divide then other things 😳☺️🤣
Yes! And we can watch it infinitely and yet we won’t get bored 🤣
These are so amazing... I am speechless 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I want Karan played in double role now after all our discussion bas 🖐️🖐️
Double trouble nahi double fun hoga for us!!
🤣🤣
These are so so beautiful. It is almost you have summed up Bajaj in the 4 gifs. These are just amazing.