BB14 Sheep Tournament - Game Scrapped Note pg 64- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

490

Views

19.9k

Users

39

Likes

623

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Reminds me I still didnt🤔
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Kya hua?😳
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Jaane jaan

Dhoondta phir raha

Hun tumhe raat din

Main yaha se waha

Image

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Reminds me I still didnt🤔


Toh bhejo.

After first round, ab toh bahana bhi nahi chalega of "oh I fear I might get 0 points".

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Image

❤️

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago


With the dirty hands of gol gappa wala, the authentic taste will be missing😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo


Toh bhejo.

After first round, ab toh bahana bhi nahi chalega of "oh I fear I might get 0 points".

Why cant I say I fear a 0?😳

Konsa pehle achha aya hai😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".