just my assumptions🥺Originally posted by: livelytanu
So they are shooting for dream sequence since past 2-3 days? Why will they shoot dream sequence for almost 1.5-2 episodes? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
just my assumptions🥺Originally posted by: livelytanu
So they are shooting for dream sequence since past 2-3 days? Why will they shoot dream sequence for almost 1.5-2 episodes? 😆
If Prachi gets to know Riya is her sister, then the TRUTH will be OUT. 😆. Abhi will know Prachi is her daughter. 😆. Bas Hogaya. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
me too. I don't want her to say "I never said yes" in future when she'll be possessed by "sacrifice my love for Choti" fitoor👎🏼
🤣
I agree with that. Me too. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am interested in a bit more lovey dovey episodes along with other drama.
But they're just focusing everything on PrheaLiya
When will these sanskari bacche at least hug each others properly? 🤔
Even I am hoping she plans something equally romantic for Ranbir. 😆Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
This is one track I would not mind being dragged 😆 Drag till that Prachi doesn't open her big mouth or does something for Ranbir.
I hope she plans something for him.
There was a dinner or something too with that annoying muh boli sister with her🤢
Office scenes - I am ONLY waiting for that when there is complete privacy.
I seriously want Pranbir to be married by that time🤢🤢Originally posted by: livelytanu
If Prachi gets to know Riya is her sister, then the TRUTH will be OUT. 😆. Abhi will know Prachi is her daughter. 😆. Bas Hogaya. 😆
No worries...
Even if We get Prachi sacrifice drama....Abhi will not let that happen....once he knows the truth...hopefully
But I can enjoy such lollypops if its good. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
such a positive thought😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3