Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh maulki I thought it was mauli 😕
cause I looked and saw Riteish Deshmukh 🤣
Mauli was his hit marathi movie.. 😆
but this show is maulki or maulkki
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh maulki I thought it was mauli 😕
cause I looked and saw Riteish Deshmukh 🤣
Mauli was his hit marathi movie.. 😆
but this show is maulki or maulkki
Yes this one..😆
Did Twittwr parody accounts posted anything new
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Did Twittwr parody accounts posted anything new
Dont know I read about Aryan and sejal
And one of Angre and ishani..😂😂
How do I add picture from my phone on here?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Jiju will say - Ohh so Vansh is the secret is your increased numbers..🤣
Kuch bi bole farak kya padta
Just enjoy
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
How do I add picture from my phone on here?
It’s not that easy 🤣
We have to upload on some website and past url here 😆
It’s not that easy 🤣
We have to upload on some website and past url here 😆
Wtf
Oh god 2020 me yeh 1920 shows
I have some screen shots of parody account but not going on some random website for that