Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats okay no problem. Gm how r u?
Me is tired...with all the work
But it's okay..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats okay no problem. Gm how r u?
Me is tired...with all the work
But it's okay..
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm actually happy that sheeps made Arshad Warsi win that question. I wrote that with the hope that Warsi would win. He was an awesome host. He's my choice to replace Salman if that ever happens. Him or SRK. They are the only 2 who could take over and make WKW a success.
I didnt know that, with my Zero BB knowledge i only choose Sanjay Dutt and AB has contenders🤣. Now i know😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh i would love a sports theme
@ Shreya plz one sports theme round plz plz
Please keep a question "Nam a game with 11 players"🤣
Interesting, very intersting🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Please let it be Cricket @minionite 😆😳
I consider myself a massive cricket fan with a 20+ years of watching and playing experience. lets see if i can think like sheeps in my field of expertise or not . 🤣
Cricket is good theme but I can't trust sheeps
Aww take rest if u can😳
Hawwwww😲 I am sad😒
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Please keep a question "Nam a game with 11 players"🤣
Chal hat🤣 itna easy NEVER
SHEPHARDS are zalim🤣
Cricket is good theme but I can't trust sheeps
I dont trust sheeps for anything 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibu, hi why this emo?
Sasti Masti🤣