I don't even watch a single episode and still feel the stress 😆.
I'm not here👻👋
What is this not here means? 😈
When I saw you how come today moon came early🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don't even watch a single episode and still feel the stress 😆.
I'm not here👻👋
What is this not here means? 😈
When I saw you how come today moon came early🤣
Today ridz dress makeup, earrings everything on point. She was looking beautiful
What you guys say?
Today ridz dress makeup, earrings everything on point. She was looking beautiful
What you guys say?
Yes indeed everything was on point today .
Subtle makeup suits her












It's be great if immj2 telecasts 5 days ... I as viewer feel stressful to read/watch all 7 days & think how stressful it is for actors & crews to work all 7 days.
I wish Rangu understood that they are humans and they need proper rest... Seriously this is so inhumane😡🤬
A stern pati..,
Iss bed mein kaante nahi lage hai jo baar baar tumhe uthna pade...
So rest riddhima..😆
Today ridz dress makeup, earrings everything on point. She was looking beautiful
What you guys say?
Ridhhima looks amazing in simple makeup and outfit
But Shivani Shirali gives her Chandelier like earrings and sometimes OTT makeup and dress specially in Ishani wedding)