Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I thought Eijaz would be like a leader for freshers but he is the most disappointing one.
Exactly 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I thought Eijaz would be like a leader for freshers but he is the most disappointing one.
Exactly 😵
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
Lol phle tala joke tha ab screw driver
Aur isko poore season kheenchega Sallu 😆
Yeh season gaya 🤣
This entire lot is very good, they really can’t fight for themselves. True gentlemen & unfit for bigg boss 🤣
Dumboli is behaving so odd . Overconfidence ki maari
.haan toh matlab Rubina is fixed winner
Obviously, right from the rejection time it was a cue😆.
Beauty with brains😎
Yes, I really don’t see anyone who can even fight with her 😆
Yaar koi toh Seniors ki bajaye. I had high hopes from Eijaz but he's kinda phuski aur baqi toh wese hi Shukla se darte hain except Rubina and Abhinav