Like what dinner date 😛
Rudra: I will torture preesha by forcing her to have dinner date with me😆
Preesha: I will go for saransh
US: jaldi jao date pe 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Like what dinner date 😛
Rudra: I will torture preesha by forcing her to have dinner date with me😆
Preesha: I will go for saransh
US: jaldi jao date pe 😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Like what dinner date 😛
Rudra: I will torture preesha by forcing her to have dinner date with me😆
Preesha: I will go for saransh
US: jaldi jao date pe 😉




HahH what hotel pic are u lot talking about
hope she is not following Yuvraj there. If Rudra sees her with Yuvraj in same hotel, he is going to blow up something else
Originally posted by: foresight
hope she is not following Yuvraj there. If Rudra sees her with Yuvraj in same hotel, he is going to blow up something else
Following Yuvraj wearing such hot clothes 😵
Gut feeling says it's a date....😲
Don't tell me it's a date...😲
Why would she not dress up like date for a date with Rudra ? 😲
She will only dress up like that for him 😲
Tell me it's a date 😲
Are we going to get another navel piercing like scene ...
Congratulations Aisha👏🥳
Belly piercing ..full on sexy....
Can't stop remembering that scene and how Rudra actually said it ...
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Belly piercing ..full on sexy....
Can't stop remembering that scene and how Rudra actually said it ...
He got completely turned on ☺️