Originally posted by: Patibabu
Possible... cauz bb ,makers love to do popat of us
Ok gt going Ale. You guys enjoy ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Possible... cauz bb ,makers love to do popat of us
Ok gt going Ale. You guys enjoy ❤️
🤣🤣Originally posted by: blackhole
vahi matlab... Oni se milta julta ho with some changes🤣
iam not married paroOriginally posted by: blackhole
tumko bhi vaise hi family milegi.. if u r not already married, that is😆
You can call me T, that's what my siblings call me.😊
What should I call you?
ok... Toh I hope tumhe oni type koi mile... Sundar susheel with some changes.. like no crazy gf b4 marriage😆iam not married paro
UN changed???Originally posted by: Doe_gurl
Mahi all the best to ur exams. Plese come soon. We miss ur chick chat. Sis❤️
hOriginally posted by: blackhole
ok... Toh I hope tumhe oni type koi mile... Sundar susheel with some changes.. like no crazy gf b4 marriage😆
Paro 😍😍🥰but with what changes
Baaki sab toh achha hi hai humare oni mein☺️
hii T..🤗 I'm Shrabana..Originally posted by: castlebones
You can call me T, that's what my siblings call me.😊
What should I call you?
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Biwi wapas bhaj jaige, iska dar hai patibbau ko isle pehle se hi sab khuch clear rakhega...🤣
Abhi koi risk nahi lenga🤣