Wait, Nita is purple? Yeh kab hua? 😮
Congratulations Nita!!!! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wait, Nita is purple? Yeh kab hua? 😮
Congratulations Nita!!!! 🥳
Last night 🤣, Thanks LP 🤗
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I’m sleeping throughout the day and night 😆
I woke up to drink some water and I’m extremely hungry. Have to wait for another 2 hrs for breakfast 😭
Haila😲 yeh kaisa paagalpan hai
I did and it failedOriginally posted by: hbkrocks
And noone wrote Kangana as next BB host
Yeah, hey why don’t you play for fun. I mean don’t compete just answer the questions and no marks. Maybe Taz can join you. 😆😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Haila😲 yeh kaisa paagalpan hai
Its only 6.50 am now. Breakfast is around 8 am. Forgot to ask hubby to bring me midnight snacks yesterday
My hubby and family were taking care of me like a Queen back home 😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeah, hey why don’t you play for fun. I mean don’t compete just answer the questions and no marks. Maybe Taz can join you. 😆😆
answers and scorecards are out as soon as the deadline is over. We don’t even have the time to read the Questions 😆
You kidding right?? 😲Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha good u read it coz some sheeps who sent it didnt read it
Poor them lol
Okay, you gotta help me. 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Next theme is Indian TV! Omg looking forward to it. I usually do good in this theme despite the “except IPK” 😎
Shreya is superwoman 😆😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
answers and scorecards are out as soon as the deadline is over. We don’t even have the time to read the Questions 😆
How’s you today other than hunger?? 😆