Heyy.. lagta hai sab sogayein 🤣lol
I thought it's from tmrw ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Heyy.. lagta hai sab sogayein 🤣lol
I thought it's from tmrw ??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEsiY3h0-v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this is the last time we had pree's POV
thanks 😎
aishu...aftr long work on thread....im feeling sleepy
galz pm me the msg.....
its nt gud to see Res in main page
updated👍🏼

gd nytttttt
Good morning 🤗
I hope I am out of restrictions today
Also you guys were talking about their wedding right.
How about them having both Tamil and Punjabi wedding 🥳
I think Tamil weddings happen in mornings, like Marathis? And Punjabis toh definitely in evenings or late night.
So Tamil in morning and Punjabi in evening.
They should play Ullam Paduum Padal wedding song from 2 States for Tamil weddings and Mangalyam from Saathiya for Punjabi.
Hehehehe too much of khayali pulao...😆
Abrar And Sargun Interview on its way 🥳🥳🥳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGL6rbVMtKh/?igshid=5o3271udubof
Abrar And Sargun Interview on its way 🥳🥳🥳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGL6rbVMtKh/?igshid=5o3271udubof
Oh sorry I didn't see ur post