id btaoo apnaa ??🤣Originally posted by: blackhole
thanks yaar... It was hilarious!
U guys are all on Twitter? Mera toh twitter acc banjar pada hai... I seldom go there to roam and then comeback n never look back🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
id btaoo apnaa ??🤣Originally posted by: blackhole
thanks yaar... It was hilarious!
U guys are all on Twitter? Mera toh twitter acc banjar pada hai... I seldom go there to roam and then comeback n never look back🤣
show hi nhi kiya humkoo😭
freebirdie15id btaoo apnaa ??🤣
then u tell me urs... I'll add youshow hi nhi kiya humkoo😭

Some people have problem with posting pics, video etc hete
🤣Isko Rudhita ya Aurisht AT mein bhi daal sakte🤣
I was looking for rudhita AT lekinmila nahi😆 aurisht AT bhi hai?? 😆
Rudhita AT and Aurrisht AT same hi haiiOriginally posted by: listmist
I was looking for rudhita AT lekinmila nahi😆 aurisht AT bhi hai?? 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
Atleast we can show our disappointment with that polygamy track on twitter🤢
We can criticize the characters as much wr want😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
freebirdie15
Shows aisa koi nHi h
Koi busy bee nahi h may b ho return nahi hui ho