Originally posted by: ASMVVXCAH3FDFFJZ
Hi LP hows you? 🤗
Ennuyi 🤗
My BP is stable for now. Hopefully this continues 😳
how are you? Been long time!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ASMVVXCAH3FDFFJZ
Hi LP hows you? 🤗
Ennuyi 🤗
My BP is stable for now. Hopefully this continues 😳
how are you? Been long time!
1 hour to go!! Woohooo
Hi Tas how are you?😎🤗 @LotusPetals
This season is worst season for CSK apart from 2009 season
My Poor Team 😭, breaking my heart 💔
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Discussing hints are funnier than direct revelation 😆
Trying to decipher the clues is something else
Isiliye I will give hints🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
no, I wil see teh zero I get, cry and then sleep👍🏼
You will not get zero
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
post 12.30 pakad ke chalo😆 7 people are yet to send and if they dont, shreya'll give them 1/2 hour extra and when we (are/ finish) discussing, she will, if she's online, give teh result😊
ohh nooooo
so no answer discussions and fun at the time of results 🤔
This season is worst season for CSK apart from 2009 season
No fun and no interest without Raina 😒
hai Nita 🤗
what your expectations
I am hoping for atleast 2 points out of 20 😆
I like your optimism🤣 I want and hope for a zero😎
hai Nita 🤗
what your expectations
I am hoping for atleast 2 points out of 20 😆
My expectations is Zero points , but my concern is how laughable some of my answer will be 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Isiliye I will give hints🤣
Better!
although I know I won’t know anyone 🤣