Eh...Originally posted by: ..Supriya..
Ive seen them in a sheep game I think
I am legit confused now who are you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Eh...Originally posted by: ..Supriya..
Ive seen them in a sheep game I think
I am legit confused now who are you
Byee Supriya, good luck
Well It's not hard as wikilinks🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
We are still finding the chemistry in this mystery🤣
Chemistry kahaan se aayi?
Hehe we are dushmans🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha opposite for me.i dislike mi coz of csk mi kattar dushmani n also coz of last year finale omg
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mou's didn't 🤔
I am pretty sure supriya is Mou😳
Supriya aur baaki sabke saath chemistry 😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Chemistry kahaan se aayi?
Illogical Logic🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hehe we are dushmans🤣
🤣🤣 see when KKR plays all against me so m used to it😭🤣
Did ekta hire you😲