I dislike Csk now running away 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I dislike Csk now running away 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I dislike Csk now running away 🤣
😲😲 why what omg
Thanks Hiral you also join me 😍
What is Sehwags UN?
Did we find out who Supriya is?
As I like MI more and MI aur CSk ki kattar dushmani hai 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 why what omg
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
As I like MI more and MI aur CSk ki kattar dushmani hai 😆
I dont like MI, RCB and KKR. Only like CSK🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bad one Shibani🤔
It's a joke between Zeal and me😆
Ive seen them in a sheep game I think