haath math lagana muje..................
pree gv one more slap... it wont b less 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haath math lagana muje..................
pree gv one more slap... it wont b less 😈
This scene😭..felt really Painful for Pree,Come on Pree wash off tears..
Ru's entry n last dialogue to Yuvaraj👏
So PreeAnsh in K house..
RuSha Together again...
tat too entry as official BAHU
Rewatched the episode for Abrar. Man he is hawwwt......
Awesome people
All back in KH .. couldnt be better
I don't know I have this feeling that either one of the truths 1. Mahima-Rajiv love story 2. Rajiv's murder clue will be out or at least they will touch it.
I feel the first one might come in to light.
What say guys?
4 more posts to go ...😆
Originally posted by: TheRevere
I don't know I have this feeling that either one of the truths 1. Mahima-Rajiv love story 2. Rajiv's murder clue will be out or at least they will touch it.
I feel the first one might come in to light.
What say guys?
4 more posts to go ...😆
rajeev murder truth is high chance
tomorrow u will b out f 49 post....Mansi....😊
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Rewatched the episode for Abrar. Man he is hawwwt......
haaaannnnn soooo hawtt...😊