Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Hahaha but sometimes its difficult so i dont join in conversations as i dont understand😅
I know..😆
Arey you can ask any of us if you don’t understand the meaning of anything..😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Im single and quite happy. I remember my extended family horrified that a good Punjabi girl didn’t want to be married. Now they’ve given up! 😂. I’m ancient according to them.
lol. Don't listen to other people. As long as your happy thats all that matters. The right person will come one day.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I know..😆
Arey you can ask any of us if you don’t understand the meaning of anything..😆
Darshi is good at decoding. I’ve relied on her extensively. 😁
Me too where is she?
She will force you to give wild thoughts about closet🤣
Maybe she will come late
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Im single and quite happy. I remember my extended family horrified that a good Punjabi girl didn’t want to be married. Now they’ve given up! 😂. I’m ancient according to them.
Wow how lucky you are Indra
My family don’t want to bare me, they married me and thrown out 😡😡😡
So far i thought only Anysia and myself were married here 😳😆...welcome to the club🤗
@Bold Yeah exactly 😆
Btw Moi looking forward to bachi love realisation for her patidev
@ bold Yup me too waiting for that. The thing I want to see what she will do for her love.. which limits she will cross and what kind of junoon she will show..
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
lol. Don't listen to other people. As long as your happy thats all that matters. The right person will come one day.
I don’t. I’m quite unconventional. 😂. Yeah one day for sure.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Maybe she will come late
By the time we finish AT
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Im single and quite happy. I remember my extended family horrified that a good Punjabi girl didn’t want to be married. Now they’ve given up! 😂. I’m ancient according to them.
hahahaha 😆