Originally posted by: priya185
that’s great news my family support DC especially my brother
Aww thats good, they doing good so far🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
that’s great news my family support DC especially my brother
Aww thats good, they doing good so far🥳
I mean why select bowling first after winning the toss 😑
RR r digging their own grave.
Originally posted by: HateSober
I mean why select bowling first after winning the toss 😑
RR r digging their own grave.
Ikr
They have good bowling but batting isnt gr8
This year everything sucks.
Life sucks.
IPL sucks.
Literally everything sucks.
Originally posted by: HateSober
This year everything sucks.
Life sucks.IPL sucks.
Literally everything sucks.
Ikr worst year ever
Originally posted by: HateSober
This year everything sucks.
Life sucks.IPL sucks.
Literally everything sucks.
Nidz, kya hua dude 😆
Chilllllllll
🤣 Ignore I’m high af 😂 just blabbering mess 🤷🏼♀️😂
🤣🤣 chillax ;) aaj csk vs rcb
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ikr worst year ever
We shall overcome someday 😂 Hum honge kamyab Ek din.
I remember that My Name is Khan song.
Originally posted by: HateSober
We shall overcome someday 😂 Hum honge kamyab Ek din.
I remember that My Name is Khan song.
🤣 yeh toh school mein padhate the😆