Originally posted by: arryline
Drive in theatres it released in India
But I heard very bad reviews for it
release on Digital platform ... Zee, i think
Initially reviews weren't good
but now they are appreciating the Director
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arryline
Drive in theatres it released in India
But I heard very bad reviews for it
release on Digital platform ... Zee, i think
Initially reviews weren't good
but now they are appreciating the Director
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Khali pili movie is releasing in theaters
What film is that? Who is in it? I will google it in a bit. lol
Mcq mein exam dena mein bhi pasand karti...
But exam ki 12 din pehle boli exam mcq mein hoga ton bilkul acha nehi lagta...
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Yeh, I understand. Atleast its TGIF.
Yeah tgif.. and I am happy for it..😆
release on Digital platform ... Zee, i think
Initially reviews weren't good
but now they are appreciating the Director
Did you see ??
Rrahul is in it na ??
Aww. You have a child. Aww.
I have nieces and nephews. I love babysitting them and giving them back. lol.
Hi5
even i love MCQ exams
but there shouldn't be negative markings 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Mcq mein exam dena mein bhi pasand karti...
But exam ki 12 din pehle boli exam mcq mein hoga ton bilkul acha nehi lagta...
tum ab bhi yahi batak rahi ho 🤣 🤣
No i haven't watched it
I have Zee5 subscription
but to watch Zeeplex we need to pay again 🥺