I don't mind chick flicks but I didn't want to watch it. The hubby saw a few seconds of the trailer and changed his mind. lol.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't mind chick flicks but I didn't want to watch it. The hubby saw a few seconds of the trailer and changed his mind. lol.
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I don't mind chick flicks but I didn't want to watch it. The hubby saw a few seconds of the trailer and changed his mind. lol.
good decision 😆
Padh rahi thi...
Ish liye Gd n8 bol diya tha...
But padh ne ki mood nehi hai toh thora bhatak rahi hu...🤣
lol. I would have rather watched 'Tenet' again.
I guess your not a fan of chick flicks at all. What films do you like?
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Padh rahi thi...
Ish liye Gd n8 bol diya tha...
But padh ne ki mood nehi hai toh thora bhatak rahi hu...🤣
🤣 🤣
Padhayi toh nahi ho rahi 🤣
tum sach mei exam mei RiAnsh aur IMMJ ke baare mei likhne wale ho 🤣
kal haina exam??
Hola main aa gayi naya episode aa gaya??😁
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola main aa gayi naya episode aa gaya??😁
Darshuuu 🤗
lol. No episode yet.
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
lol. I would have rather watched 'Tenet' again.
I guess your not a fan of chick flicks at all. What films do you like?
i do watch them sometimes ... depending on the mood
Chick flick in theater is a big No
I am more of a Mystery Thriller person