Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
No, I cancelled the tickets.
I didnt really feel like going. If I was going to go, I would have taken my sister, since she wants to watch it.
aww! maybe some other movie next time since both of you did not like it 😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
No, I cancelled the tickets.
I didnt really feel like going. If I was going to go, I would have taken my sister, since she wants to watch it.
aww! maybe some other movie next time since both of you did not like it 😊
Hola 🤗
Did you watch new Helly interview
RraHel ❤️
aww! maybe some other movie next time since both of you did not like it 😊
lol. Yes.
Good Night to both of you. Since your going. 🤗
Hi.
Which one?
I watched the one where she talks about covid and telling Rrahul.
Good night 🤗
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
No, I cancelled the tickets.
I didnt really feel like going. If I was going to go, I would have taken my sister, since she wants to watch it.
Hi Annie 🤗
which movie are you talking about ?
Hey Anysia 🤗
'After We Collided'. If you haven't heard about it. Watch the trailer and let me know. lol.
Really🤣Sorry
🤣
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Hey Anysia 🤗
'After We Collided'. If you haven't heard about it. Watch the trailer and let me know. lol.
Chick flick ... not much interested 🥱