Rubina ko maara aagyai 🤣.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rubina ko maara aagyai 🤣.
How many times has Jassu cried now? 5? Tally kaun rakh raha hain through the season? I'm accepting nominations - let me know 😎 😆
In her case sound travels faster than light. Jasmine dikhne se pehle uski chubhne waali awaaz kaano tak pehle pohoch jaati hai.
Shukla vs Shukla is good😅
Tedha Nalla winner get lost man u have not even bathed
Stop bickering with the smarter Shukla. You have zero sense.
Nikki.. laadli of this season.
Ruby mein aayi Shilpa Agnihotri ki aatma 🤣
Seniors ko dekhna audience ke liye alag sa hi torture task hai
Kab jayenge yeh log
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Shukla vs Shukla is good😅
Abhinav - I am not competing with you😆
How many times has Jassu cried now? 5? Tally kaun rakh raha hain through the season? I'm accepting nominations - let me know 😎 😆
😆
But I like her when she cries 🤣
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Yaar wife husband ko aana hi nahi chahiye sath mai.. Ek dusre ki game hi bigad dete hai 🤦🏻♀️
True! They are both good in their own way.