ye show utna excitement nahi de raha toh socha kahin toh excitement nazar aaye😆paro what an excitement in you 😍
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ye show utna excitement nahi de raha toh socha kahin toh excitement nazar aaye😆paro what an excitement in you 😍
Ani reached railway station.
that man sees ani
Yesss🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Yes. Now 10 days over. It will work now🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
But he knows they are cruel . The day he gets to know that they are behind this. Don't know what will happen .
I really hope that day come soon and he will punish mama mami specially mami😡
Anirudh was so close to bon... Jarurat kya thi brothel track ki
Hit and misses . Typical ITV scenes
the dukaandaar said woh yehi toh thi
ANI is so happy!!
dukaandaar says about patrika. Ani is so emo.
I too want the same Sume.Originally posted by: bubblesort
I really hope that day come soon and he will punish mama mami specially mami😡
Anirudh ko pata chala ki bon kolkata gayi
I am loving Kaka for this more and more.. He is the only good sane man out there yaaar..Originally posted by: listmist
Kaka : apne hathon se apne ram sita ko vanwas bhej diya😭