Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Can I not answer?🤔
U have to ans Alexia
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Can I not answer?🤔
U have to ans Alexia
You will get more
Me doesnt want to 😒 *pouts*Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U have to ans Alexia
Answers sent
Ready for Anda party
I've received answers from 24 sheeps so far. 33 left to go. And I must say sheep don't disappoint. 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Can I not answer?🤔
Send Partner. Just choose something 🤣. I am going to do the same 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
I've received answers from 24 sheeps so far. 33 left to go. And I must say sheep don't disappoint. 😆
Wait till you get mine 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
I've received answers from 24 sheeps so far. 33 left to go. And I must say sheep don't disappoint. 😆
Do I disappoint?😳 becuase that's what I am good at😎
I just wanted to say ki main mazak kar rahi thi, I know you will score good🤗