Originally posted by: listmist
yeah
yesterday that man hold her hand i was like 🤬
brij too touched her why ani cant touch her😭
Trust me ,when saw that man holding her hand 🤬 I got reminded of you 🤣 aaj toh ash gusse se pagal hogi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: listmist
yeah
yesterday that man hold her hand i was like 🤬
brij too touched her why ani cant touch her😭
Trust me ,when saw that man holding her hand 🤬 I got reminded of you 🤣 aaj toh ash gusse se pagal hogi 😆
toh likhooooOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
I badly wanna write pov of Ani regarding this song ☺️
Originally posted by: listmist
yeh bhi sahi hai🤪
Haan 😆
Let's wait and see how the story unfolds Ash... Bas kachra na karde makers phirse...
yes
kachra na ho bas
Even I doubt ki kuch milega hume😭Originally posted by: reply1997
Nahi behen tumhara arpi or mahi ka sahara h ani ko bas tum mat karna aisa 😭
Nahi milega i kno.. arrrrr cupping her face b mil jaye bahut hoga thats enuf for us 😔
Kaisa sign?? Hum thode buddhu hai yeh sab maamle mein thoda detail mein bataao😆Originally posted by: listmist
upar sign hota hai na
I am here bebu❤️Originally posted by: reply1997
Missing maahi my star she is raunak of this forum. Khasmanu khane achezam 😡
Aye to bolna me miss kar rahi thi ❤️
Did well 😳
muje bi janna hai😆
Padna hai mahi 😭