Good Morning Everyone 🌞
I mostly follow BB seasons by reading posts in d forum , watching sneak peak and few clips shared here 🙈🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good Morning Everyone 🌞
I mostly follow BB seasons by reading posts in d forum , watching sneak peak and few clips shared here 🙈🤣
Nice Siggy Lexi 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good Morning Everyone 🌞
I mostly follow BB seasons by reading posts in d forum , watching sneak peak and few clips shared here 🙈🤣
Hi Sandy
Hehe thats atleast better than nothing Sandy
my brain after reading the questions
Its ok twinnie,
Do well.. I wish to make your day or night better. Hope you have fun with Ileana gif. Atleast she can't reject you.

Cheer up twinnie ..GN.. Sweet dreams.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We all the veterans are known for our uniqueness...
I wont be giving Anda Party but theek hai I will be waiting for yours
Well if you can't top the round , party for all the Anda you get is my new Motto 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good Morning Everyone 🌞
I mostly follow BB seasons by reading posts in d forum , watching sneak peak and few clips shared here 🙈🤣
Good Morning Sandy 🤗.
Well atleast you know something compared to me 😆
Originally posted by: MooPoint
Its ok twinnie,
Do well.. I wish to make your day or night better. Hope you have fun with Ileana gif. Atleast she can't reject you.
Cheer up twinnie ..GN.. Sweet dreams.
Aww thanks. 🤗
At least someone has confidence that Ileana won’t reject me.
Are you going to sleep now? Did you have dinner already?
I hope you dont get andas atleastOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Well if you can't top the round , party for all the Anda you get is my new Motto 🤣